HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Thursday, April 30, 2009

BG sneak peeks and NSD...

Hey there!!
What a busy week! I've been working on so many projects and getting ready for National Scrapbook Day! We are celebrating over at Bad Girls with the most amazing challenges and classes. The girls are so stinkin talented-I am so excited for all of the fun stuff they have planned. Here is a link to the forum to see all of the talk about whats going on that day--May 2nd! This will definitely get your mojo goin':
http://www.badgirlskits.com/mb/viewforum.php?f=103

And we are headed for a big reveal night-the May kit is amazing! Wendy always puts together the best kits! When I first saw it-I wasn't sure what direction it would take me in. But it took on a life of it's own. I created some of my most favorite layouts with it...But in the meantime-I have some sneak peeks for you!






Speaking of reveal night--it's tonight!!!!! Come on over to the BG forum and join us at 9:00pst for the party. There are prizes, games and sometimes a reveal before the reveal-wink!

We are also doing a celeb chat with Janelle Smith from 7 Gypsies on May 5th @ 11am pst--what a great chance to chat with a Gypsie and find out where her Gypsy-ness comes from!


Hope to see you there!

Be back soon with my LO's!

xoxo Cari



Image Map

1 comments:

domestic goddess said...

just loving those sneaks hun xx